Friday, March 13, 2020

Coronavirus is ruining my project


 I truly thought I had encountered the worst setback when realizing how hard it was going to be working around dogs and my stubborn sister, but I was wrong because I obviously cannot control what goes on in the world. I had planned to do the photoshoot and the videos for the website during spring break since that is when all my other subjects are free and don’t have school. Sadly, the coronavirus had other things planned for me. Not only is school canceled for another week but everyone is self-quarantined (at least from really crowded public spaces). This basically ruined my entire project so far. The 2 public events I was going to film, my subjects didn’t even go (understandably so), and the dog beach now has stricter hours and it is basically empty so that is also ruined for now. In order to not completely fall back on this project I am taking this week to build the website, find fonts for the poster, and also get the interviews out of the way so that I at least have that done and whenever this situation calms down, I will have to find a way to get the photos and videos before the deadline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing