Friday, March 6, 2020

Plan for Pictures

 Today’s post is going to be brief but very important. I am going to explain/ analyze some of my choices and ideas for the pictures that will be included on the website. 
  What I had in mind was something simple in terms of content, but the mise-en-scene elements of the photos is what will truly make them stand out and bring life to the website. My 2 ideas for the main group picture are: 1- a white background with the subjects wearing very colorful clothing. 2- a green (nature) background with the subjects wearing white. As for the poses, I want to capture the perfect candid one. I will try to make my subjects pose and get some staged photos (to have options) but my ultimate goal is getting a candid picture that shows each of their personality and also their interactions with each other. 
    This picture is my ultimate goal inspiration. I’m leaning more towards the nature option, but the idea is similar:
     The other pictures I want to have planned out are those that will go under the “Meet the Cast” section. Even though I want these to look more professional and posed, I still want to capture personality. They will give a headshot-like feel, but less professional. My plan is to set up the picture as a medium/close-up shot with either the same nature background or a colored wall, but I will give my subjects the freedom of choosing how they pose. I am taking control of the composition of the photo but they are kids and young teens after all and I want them to have fun and also show their personality through the camera so I deliver the most real as possible. 

  Here are some inspiration pictures/ examples:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing