Saturday, February 29, 2020

Brief Outline/ Planning

     Brief Outline/ Planning:
Interviewees:
-Veronica (Vera’s mom)
-Victoria (Vera’s sister)
-Me (Vera’s sister)
-Hernan (Vera’s dad)
-Ms. Cristina (Vera’s tutor/teacher)
-People Vera’s age who do not have special needs.

Main focus:
Her after school routine. B-roll consists of the dogs, her getting off the bus, interacting with the dogs, and also at the dog beach (it will relate to the questions regarding how having a pet made her more independent). The interviewees that are her age but have no special needs are there for the purpose of comparison. To compare how everyday things or chores affect Vera’s independence versus other people who don’t find it affects how they will live their life. I also have plenty of interviewees because I want to have as much content as possible to choose from. In order to make it as real and personal as possible, I am going to need options. 

Questions:

I do not have a list of interview questions yet because I actually want to do some more research about what questions I should ask, BUT I know what I want them to relate to. General questions will include different points of view regarding Vera’s life (from her friends vs family). For family members, the questions will get more personal since they are with her 24/7. The way the interviews will be set-up will depend on who I am interviewing. For the family members, I want a living room as the background to create a familiar and cozy look. For her tutor, I am hoping I can get access to her classroom after-school so we can film then. As for her friends, I think either Vera’s room or the living room as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing