Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Brainstorming Titles

  Hi! Welcome to today’s post. So I decided to dedicate today to brainstorming names for my documentary because even though the production is obviously important, the name basically makes it or breaks it. I want the name to be simplistic yet impactful. Here are some ideas I came up with. 
Brainstorming names:
-US
-This is Us (it is already a TV show but not a documentary)
- Who We Are 
-This is Who We Are

Honestly, my favorite one is “This Is Us” because it is something we say in my family a lot and I thought it would be a perfect match for my documentary topic but sadly there is already a TV show with that title. The second option I like is “US” because it is simple and straight-forward. The last 2 titles are not bad in my opinion but they are a little longer than I wanted it to be. 

I will most likely continue to come up with ideas along the way, but these are my top choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing