Sunday, March 24, 2019

Stressful Week Ahead

I have no way to start today’s blog because I am extremely stressed out and don’t know how or when I am going to take the pictures I need. I have tickets for the Miami Open tonight, ACT tutoring for 3 hours tomorrow, then too much AP Lang homework, plus my friend is visiting from Chicago! I am slowly working with my friends on figuring out a schedule but I can expect a very hectic spring break.
On another (good) note, I decided that one of the days I take pictures of my friends, I am going to try and take some that could work for a fashion ad. I want to try and have a fashion advertisement as a backup because I don’t know if the loose powder ad will actually come out as I want it to. I found a couple of pictures from an H&M ad that I really liked because they are dainty, simple, and clean. I want to try and replicate that but with the more colorful approach that will be all over my magazine. I also know that I want specifically my friend Anto and Vero to appear in a picture together because their contrasting features would draw a lot of attention; one is tall with brown straight hair, the other is short with blondish curly hair. I am supposed to meet with them on Wednesday and hope that I not only get the makeup pictures done but also some of the fashion ones as well.
These are the inspiration pictures for my backup fashion ad. I like them mostly because it is not busy and confusing, which is what my group and I are going for in our magazine.
I am sorry today’s post wasn’t so upbeat and bubbly but I am beyond stressed right now and cannot think straight. Taking the pictures is something I was looking forward to, but sadly I don’t knot if I will be able to make it all the way to Miami to take them. I’ll just have to see how the week goes and I’ll have to be spontaneous with the change of plans based on location.
Wish me luck! I need it!

-Tini

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing