Saturday, March 30, 2019

Plan B for Pictures

Hi, welcome back! It's been a while! This week was certainly hectic since it was my spring break and my friends had made plans almost every day, so it was tough trying to juggle all those plans plus all the homework I was given and my magazine. Thankfully, I have amazing friends that were willing to help me out with the magazine. On Wednesday, 5 of my friends came over and I was able to get 90% of my pictures done. Unfortunately, we were not able to go to the locations I had mentioned in a previous post because not only was there a time crunch but a couple of days before I was in Miami with my friends and it was insane. There were a lot of people, it would rain then stop, then rain, then stop. So, I told my friends that plan B was the park in my neighborhood. It had a gorgeous field with hills and trees and that is where we took the pictures!!! I still have to edit my pictures, which you will see in an upcoming post, but I was not able to take all of them. I did finish all the pictures that I needed models for though, I just have to take the easier ones, like the makeup all laid out, etc. I was able to take some behind the scenes footage, and I wanted to include it here but let me tell you something, it was over 20 minutes worth of footage!! My friends and I went a little crazy and we just set our phones to take videos of me taking the pictures or my friends taking pictures of me, so I will later go through the footage and determine which parts to include because trust me all 10 minutes of it is not interesting. Other than that, it has been a good week for progress. I started my 2-page spread; it just needs some tweaks here and there, but it is coming along. I am hopeful that today and tomorrow I will at least have the pictures all done. I also started thinking about certain things I would like to include in my CCR, and some of it includes the BTS footage, so that is why I am also not including all of it.
Just so that today’s post is not THAT boring, I will include some pictures as a sneak peek, but remember, they are NOT edited yet.
PS: I have many shots and angles, but these are just to give you an idea



This one my friend took of me when we were in Miami and frankly, I love it. So I am hoping I find a way to interpret it in the magazine. 



Since my week was so busy, I had to take any chance I could. When I was at the Miami Open for my mom's birthday, I found some good backgrounds... but it was night time. I am hoping I can edit the light just right for these pictures, but they would be my last choice:



Talk to you soon

-Tini

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing