Sunday, March 31, 2019

Almost there...

YAYY I HAVE GOOD NEWS!! I finished fixing the story for my two-page spread!!!!
I already edited it on canva into my spread, but I did not insert the pictures because I am still editing them. I want to talk to my group so we can finally make sure that we are all cohesive without issues. I also went ahead and got my Table of Contents done, without adding the pictures either. I have started working on editing my ads, so hopefully, those will be ready soon. Surprisingly, I changed my mind about having an ad for loose powder, I am truly convinced on doing a fashion ad, especially because I truly liked a lot of the pictures I took with my long blue dress.
For my story, I used these to help me out a bit:
That’s it for today, sorry it was short but the pictures of my progress will surely say much more.



REMEMBER: I added the page number just now, but I also have to add the pictures!



Talk to you soon!
-Tini

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing