Friday, April 10, 2020

Progress


Hi, welcome back! I finally went through all my footage and pictures in order to narrow down my options for b-roll. Let me tell you, I have a lot more than I thought, so hopefully, the interviews will be a great narration. I sent the pictures back to the other kids’ parents just to be 100% sure they approve of everything that will be going on the website! Today I am going to focus on continuing to go through the footage and edit anything if needed and crop certain clips that may be too long. This blog is a little short but I’ll leave you with a little sneak peek of the cutest moment: Vera and Linda doing online school together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing