Thursday, April 9, 2020

Deadline is Approaching


The deadline is getting close fast and I am nowhere close to finishing. I hate not being proud of my work but unlike most of my classmates, my talent is not in the video, but rather digital design and other kinds, which is why last year I thrived during the process of creating my magazine. Not being able to go through with the photoshoot broke my heart because I knew the pictures were going to be the best part of the project and were going to make me feel so proud regardless of what the video looked like. Ok, now that my little rant is over, let’s get to business. I got more b-roll of my sister doing her online school and I captured the most adorable pictures and videos of my sister and my dog together, which was one of my goals. I still have one more concept to film, which is how my sister’s main motivation to do her school work is that after she gets to play and go to the pool. That is just something simple that I can film and add at any time because it is a daily activity. What worries me right now is the narration. I am still planning on relying on interviews but I am having trouble thinking of an entire list of questions that will meet the 5-minute requirement. I’ll be interviewing my mom, sister, and myself because my dad works all day so the lighting and everything would be off. My mom is also going to be sending me as many pictures as she has of my sister and her friends so that I can also start adding those to the website and also start narrowing them down for the poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing