Saturday, April 11, 2020

Interview Questions

 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
General:
-What does Vera’s regular after school routine look like?
-What does her routine look like now that she is no longer in school?
-How have the changes in routine affected her attitude, behavior, mood, etc?

Veronica (mom):
-Since you spend the most time with Vera, how important do you think her routine is for her behavior and also to develop her independence?
-How has having a dog helped Vera become more independent?
-What is the most important task Vera has learned since gaining more independence?

As for me, I decided I am going to talk about the topics in the question and also “fill in” any gaps in the narration that my mom or sister might not have mentioned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing