Saturday, March 21, 2020

Website

 Hi! I started looking at some website templates using Wix and I found 2 very simple ones that seem very easy to navigate and have the very clean and slick look I am looking for. 
  This first one was under the “blog” section but I think I can edit the tabs enough to make it an interactive website for the documentary. As you scroll down the template you can see “recent posts” which I was thinking could be a good place to put featured videos or pictures and behind the scenes footage. There is not much to say about this template since it is very simple and easy to look through. Honestly, that is what drove me to it because I do not want a chaotic website. 
  The second one is just as simple but it seems to stick more to a color palette, mainly through the pictures, which I really liked. I do like how the first thing you see is a big picture, which I was thinking is where I could place the group photo with the title. It is a good way to draw attention and a personal way to introduce the cast and the documentary. 

   Choosing between the 2 will be hard simply because they are so similar. I honestly won’t be able to do much until I can get more footage but having the website done and only needing to add photos and videos will be much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing