Thursday, April 2, 2020

The Struggle Continues

 Welcome back, it has been a while! I will be completely honest here and say I did not blog last week because I had a block. Just like writer’s block, I had a media block--with no idea how to go forward with my documentary. I still have zero idea how I am going to move on and what I am going to film but I still try to brainstorm ideas and plan ahead. 
    Today I am just going to give you a little run-through on some things I thought about regarding what I could film to try and piece something together:
-Showing how Vera is doing school online and how her teacher assigns them individual homework so they can strive in their goals they were working on before quarantine began. 
-Showing how she keeps busy during quarantine and comparing it to how she did before. There are some similarities but I want to focus on the differences as well to show how important setting a routine is. 
Also on a good note, Mrs. Stoklosa told us that since our situation has gotten difficult and out of our hands, we are allowed to use SOME archived/existing footage. I am planning on using existing pictures for the website and poster but not any for the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing