Wednesday, March 11, 2020

I finally have a title!

Hi! So despite the many setbacks I have been facing and continue to face, I finally decided on a name for my documentary! I decided to talk to my instructor, Mrs. Stoklosa, about it because I really wanted to name it “This Is Us” but I didn’t know if that was allowed since there is already a TV Show with that name. She told me although it is allowed, it would not benefit the documentary since that TV show is so popular and the name would only correlate with that. So after talking to her and getting her input, she gave me the idea of “This Is Me”. I loved it because like she explained to me: even though my documentary contains multiple subjects, in a way, I am telling their individual stories. Something else that convinced me instantly is that it is simple, meaningful, and straight forward, just how I wanted it. 

  I know this blog post was very short but with this coronavirus mess, I can’t schedule any outdoor photoshoot or shoot videos of my subjects until we know more about the situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing