Friday, March 22, 2019

Picture Time!!

Hi everyone!! I am back with some updates about the pictures I took yesterday. So, on Wednesday night my ring light arrived and I decided to try it out and play around with it before taking pictures just so I can get the hang of it. Thursday afternoon/night I decided to begin taking some pictures that I would use for my ads and for my 2-page spread. The pictures I took were only of the products. I really want to start taking pictures of my friends, but they are not going to be here this weekend so that will have to wait until next week. I made my own white backdrop using white paper; originally I was going to use my walls, but they are not white so it wouldn’t have worked. Midway through the process, I realized that for the big eyeshadow palette I was going to need a bigger space to photograph it, so I used my shoe shelves, yes I said my shoe shelves. They are painted white so it worked perfectly as a backdrop. Unfortunately, I was home alone, or anyone in my house would be busy so I couldn’t ask anyone to take behind the scenes pictures of me. But luckily the ring light came with a phone tripod so I set it up and took videos, of which I took some screenshots to have as BTS pictures. The videos were about 3-5 minutes long, which is why I won’t insert them, but I took screenshots of it so that works too! I still haven’t narrowed down the pictures I will actually use and how I will edit them, but I looked through them and at least I know I got some good ones that could work. As for the rest of my weekend, I think I will focus on writing the story for my spread and already laying out the text for my cover and table of contents. Next week I will take the time to take pictures of my models!
Here are some BTS shots:
See you on my next post

-Tini

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing