Monday, January 13, 2020

Guess who's back?

Guess who’s back, back again. Tini is back, tell a friend! I am so deeply sorry for the cringe but I am actually so excited to be back on my blog! I missed updating my progress for my last project and I am so excited for the next one to begin. 
As I began the A level of this AICE Media Studies course, so much went through my head, and doubt was one of them. I have a problem where I doubt my artistic capabilities and I think I was just extremely overwhelmed by the amount of amazing and creative students in the class. I truly enjoyed AS level so much because it acted as a foundation for the more complex and professional world of A level. So far in the year, I have felt confident in myself applying various things we learned last year and also being able to understand a lot more about the media in general when it comes to the real world. Although I am not as deeply involved in the media world as most students in the class, I believe this class helps ANYONE who acknowledges the artistic side in them and chooses to embrace it. 
Last year I decided to do the magazine for my portfolio project since I have noticed print media is my strongest area. I miss having an all-print option!!! This year, however, I chose the music promotion package since the print and digital components that come along with it are right up my alley!! Of course, I am also ecstatic to create a beautiful music video, especially since the artists I am working with are my friends, but wow I am beyond ready to begin the promotion part of this project. I not only have Mrs. Stoklosa to credit for my knowledge of media, but also being able to truly understand certain concepts in the real world makes it so much more enjoyable to further explore such an interesting field. With that being said, I hope you are glad to be back here reading my blog and hopefully, it will be just as packed and just as filled with my personality as it was last year!
 Good morning and in case I don’t see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night. 

Ps: I am writing this at night, but come on I had to quote the Truman show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing