Saturday, March 16, 2019

Declining Progress

Okay, so I am going to be honest and say I have no idea what to post about today because I have made no further progress. So I decided to go to my good friend Google and look up “Makeup Baking ads” just to get an idea of how to take pictures for my ad.
Obviously, the main focus would be packed, or should I day caked, powder on specific features. Baking not only keeps makeup on for a long time but it highlights certain features such as under the eyes, side of the nose, and under the cheekbones. In order to highlight the baking features and not take away from the main focus of the powder, I am going to put on very natural makeup on whichever model I choose to use for the ad. The makeup would most likely consist of naturally done brows, foundation, and concealer, neutral eyeshadow and mascara. Depending on the model, I may have to add on some individual lashes just to accentuate the eyes which draw attention to the powder under the eyes. As for the actual picture, it would obviously a close up but with a white background. For my makeup ads I don’t plan to have nature as the background.
Here are some examples:


For the eyeshadow palette ad, the main picture would undoubtedly be the model’s eye which will have a dramatic makeup look. I don’t have the look decided yet but on previous posts, I posted the inspiration.
For both ads, I will take intricate pictures of the products (like I mentioned on previous posts with the lightbox). I still to practice around with the aesthetically pleasing placement of the products for the ads, but I will do that once I have the lightbox situation decided.
Here are some examples for the eyeshadow ad:
I’m sorry that this wasn’t very exciting but my progress went from thriving to declining.
Wish me luck
-Tini

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing