Sunday, April 19, 2020

Final Details

 Before I post the final product, I just want to mention a couple final struggles I faced. As I was editing the website and was halfway done with it, Wix decided it would be a great idea to stop working and not have the auto-save feature save my website! I was so close to calling it quits because so many things had gone wrong already that I was just not having it anymore.

  One good thing that did happen though, is that my friend Tomas let me use some of the pictures he took at my sister’s quince for my project! Like I mentioned in some past blog posts, we are now allowed to use archive footage considering the circumstances. Even though I bought the pictures from him, I still asked how to give him credit (if he wanted to watermark them, etc). I simply sourced the pictures and they were ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing