Friday, February 21, 2020

Planning Begins

This is an outline of what I have to work with in regards to my main subjects’ schedules. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I have more subjects but Grayson and Vera are my main ones for the excerpt of the episode I am focusing on. I chose to focus on both of them to create a cohesive theme or storyline for at least this one episode. They both have had similar experiences, especially extreme and harsh surgeries that have set them back, which is just another reason I want to show how they are able to overcome such unwanted events. 

Schedule
VERA: 
Weekdays:
-8:40 am Bus comes to pick her up
-4:10 pm Bus brings her home 
-4:10 She dog sits/ plays with the dogs next door for about an hour
-(If the dogs cannot come over, I take her on car rides along with our dog and we blast her favorite music--essential for her to relax and unwind from her school day)
-Around 5:00 pm the rest of her “daily routine” starts. She watches TV, eats her snacks, etc. 
-Bedtime varies from 8:00 to 10:00 pm. 

Weekends:
VARIES
Options:
-Dog beach (one of her favorites)
-Movies
-Plans with her friends and Ms. Cristina (used to be her tutor/teacher and is Grayson’s mother)

Must-haves:
-Include her interaction with the dogs and how her relationship with Linda has made her more independent and has taught her to take care of others. 
-Her ENTIRE story. Her surgeries (seizures, legs) 
-Despite her hardships, she had a quince, as a “normal” Hispanic girl would.
-Show her love for rap and rock music. (unexpected)

GRAYSON:
Weekdays:
-School from 7 am to 2 pm
-Mondays: physical therapy at 2:30 for 1 hour.
-Program/ treatment for 1 hour.
-Shower and dinner before stretching exercises.
-Bedtime is 7:30

Weekends:
-Saturday: swim, go to the mall, other various activities. 
-Sundays: plays baseball for 2 hours.

Must-haves:
-Just like Vera, he has had multiple harsh surgeries.
-Include his relationships with both his sisters.

-Hobbies

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NyyG2aIaM_q3er-Vfu64TFto-mgsXd_/view?usp=sharing